Hyundai forum

Hyundai forum car image

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BessLineberger  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 7, 2021 6:39:55 PM(UTC)
BessLineberger

Groups: Registered
Australia

JK Dobbins (RB2) - A win for the Post-Bye Rookie Bump, Dobbins’ PPR-point average jumped from 7.6 to 11.3 following the Week 7 bye. The rookie was as efficient as expected (6.0 YPC) but needs more volume to get into the RB1/2 mix. Edwards is likely to return as a restricted free agent, so Dobbins’ role in 2021 will likely be similar to his role late in 2020 after Mark Ingram was benched. Dobbins’ ceiling in full-PPR is capped by his quarterback’s reluctance to target running backs.

Things are looking good for the Kansas City Chiefs this year in terms of their dead money. If you’re unfamiliar with the term, dead money is essentially the guaranteed salary remaining on the contract of a player who has been released.

"I think my calling just naturally came as me speaking about voting because this is one factor that can create change here in the country and create change around the world."Tampa Bay Buccaneers

nflcoffeemugs.com
Custom Travel NFL Mugs

The best news for the Bengals is they don’t have to take a quarterback at No. 5. That gives them a ton of potential options. Cincinnati fans should focus on these five prospects.Detroit Lions

UserPostedImage

So Minnesota has some work to do. The team already released TE Kyle Rudolph, CB Tae Hayes and CB Cordrea Tankersley. Also, Minnesota wants to restructure with Riley Reiff, according to Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press.

UserPostedImage

Harris was dominant running behind the nation’s best offensive line in 2020. He’s a next-evolution hammer back, a three-down player that can handle ridiculous work loads and remain on the field. I'd always want him running routes when I'm passing, but heck, he's also a darn good pass-blocker.Los Angeles Chargers

To me, Jefferson projects as a depth back. He can contribute in multiple areas, but perhaps not well enough in any to ever pull away in a timeshare. Increasing his utility on third down will go a long way towards determining how long he sticks in the NFL.Pittsburgh Steelers