Hyundai forum

Hyundai forum car image

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BessLineberger  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2020 11:43:19 PM(UTC)
BessLineberger

Groups: Registered
Australia

"COVID[-19] is going through a second wave, which could be worse than the first wave, and between Thanksgiving and the aftermath and what they think is going to happen for Christmas and the aftermath, we are taking our time and making sure that as we look for ways to move forward we're focused on health and safety and doing the right things."

”I don’t know exactly what I’m going to do,” Trotz said Wednesday on his 58th birthday. ”I’m not too concerned. I’m in pretty good health, but it affects everybody differently if you do get it. I don’t want to get it, so there’s a good chance I could have a mask behind the bench, but I haven’t decided yet. I should say I don’t want to give it to anybody if I have it, but I don’t.”Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks

The Leafs have a bunch overseas – like Yegor Korshkov at Lokomotiv – though none that would be considered a core player like Kotkaniemi.

The NHL’s oldest head coach still worries about COVID-19 but not enough to stop doing his job. It’s a risk-reward proposition coaches and executives around sports are weighing, and while Florida assistant Mike Kitchen is the only one to so far opt out of hockey’s return, plenty of others are considering masking up behind the bench and taking other precautions in the middle of a pandemic.

Having inspired a tribute mask from former Bruin Steve Shields, Cheevers’ legacy, not only for his play but for his mask, is held in high regard across the league. “When he started putting the stitches on, people took note,” said former goaltender-turned-GM, Ron Hextall. “It wasn’t just to protect your face, it was a piece of art.”Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks

The sides are now aiming for a Jan. 13 start date, with either a 52- or 56-game schedule, sources confirmed to ESPN. The sides have communicated daily since Thursday, and the hope is to finalize a plan by the end of the week. That plan -- which will include temporary divisional realignment, schedules and coronavirus protocols -- must be approved by the NHL's board of governors and the NHLPA's executive board.

Sasakamoose was named to the Order of Canada in 2017, and given an honorary doctorate of law by the University of Saskatchewan this year.