Hyundai forum

Hyundai forum car image

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Stellawwmm  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 10, 2018 10:05:30 PM(UTC)
Stellawwmm

Groups: Registered
China

So this moment has come at last! I have my first set of tights from CorsetWe. It's time to put on it.

As any experienced tights can tell, the tights are important to our body. The typical typing points of any Waist Training Corset are in the middle, not top or bottom. This can prevent shoelace from loosening too much and produce enough leverage to lengthen the hourglass pattern of the waist as long as possible. Fortunately, most of the girdle, including our own, will be properly tied up before being transported to the doorway.

Before putting on the tights, must unwind shoelaces. We need to be able to negotiate the way without too much trouble. After loosening, put the waist in or wrap around the waist and place it properly. If the bra has been staple, slide them into the hole of the label. Working from the bottom to the top is usually the best. If the last pop-up, it should still be easy to slip back together, while the bra is still loose.

We are facing a tough problem: tightening policy. If you have a friend, ask them to spare a few minutes to help you. After all, from their point of view, they can see more ways than you.

Make sure that you or your friend slowly tighten the waist and swing the middle coil evenly. If you try to tighten the rope quickly, you may really hurt yourself or make it unevenly tightened. It's not a game, slowly!

Because this is the first time I wear tights, need a little time to warm up and let it form the body shape. Like other clothes, we'd better break the bra first. Therefore, do not immediately tighten it, start loosening it, and then tighten it every hour to make the shape correct.