Hyundai forum

Hyundai forum car image

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
juhikyow1199  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 12:52:11 AM(UTC)
juhikyow1199

Groups: Registered

But over the last month or so my left nike free 6.0 womens online achillies, about 1-2 cm above the heel, is sore much of the time. It doesn’t get worse as I run or play tennis (competitively) and doesn’t limit my activity, but I notice it and worry I’m aggravating the injury. An orthopedic surgeon friend of mine examined it (no x-rays) and dismissed the injury as typical achillies tendonicity — take it easy and let him know if it gets much worse. I don’t want to stop training but plan to take the next 7-10 days off to see if that will give it a chance to settle down. While I stretch after runs, I don’t do it as consistently or intently as I should. UserPostedImage Perhaps that will help. Thanks for sharing your story and learnings. Good to now others are struggling through similar experiences.

You mentioned your size – how tall are you and how much do you weigh? You also mentioned your ankle/achilles inflexibility – the degree of motion you noted (7 degrees) is marginal, even for shod running, much less for barefoot. Lots to look at there alone, including whether your lack of mobility is truly gastrocnemius, soleus, or just lack of talocrural mobility – those are things that your PT probably has figured out (both by measurement and by looking at your functional squat ability), but you need to aim for 30 degrees of dorsiflexion , particularly if you’re trying to train using a minimalist approach, along with 1st toe dorsiflexion flexibility. Deficits in these will show up in a video exam of your running form.

None of these problems are purely sagittal plane – nike free run 3 womens uk you have to look at pronation/supination. Most of the time (as Allan noted himself), the original symptoms often occur on the medial side of the tendon – poorly mediated pronation causing the stress on the side of the tendon (the convexity) most under stress during stance. I often find that runners with these problems have a forefoot varus alignment, even if their rearfoot alignment is relatively normal during stance. Barefoot video analysis shows this well and I find that more reliable than trying to accurately bisect/marker the rearfoot and lowe nike roshe run mens sale uk r leg (though I still do so as best I can).
20180119yuanyuan  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:16:36 PM(UTC)
20180119yuanyuan

20180119yuanyuan  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 25, 2018 9:09:57 AM(UTC)
20180119yuanyuan

20180119yuanyuan  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 7, 2018 11:55:08 PM(UTC)
20180119yuanyuan

20180119yuanyuan  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 3:15:52 AM(UTC)
20180119yuanyuan